Diaphragm Valves are mainly designed as Weir Type and Straight Through Type. Valves close by turning the handwheel clockwise. Valves are bolted bonnet, seatless design, with a diaphragm as closure element, with rising handwheel. Valves are offered with a broad range of diaphragms and linings materials to resist to abrasion and corrosion duties. The valves are inexpensive and easy to maintain, being the optimal solution for a large number of applications.
Diaphragm Valve Basic Character:
- Corrosion ResistanceRESTA diaphragm valves are the first choice for corrosion resistance applications. We offer an extensive range of linings and diaphragms to suit most applications. This wide choice of body lining and diaphragm materials provides an effective and economical solution to your application by avoiding the use of exotic alloys. Our extensive range of valve options include elastomer and fluoropolymer linings, designed especially to combat corrosion.
- Abrasion ResistanceRESTA polymer technology provides superior abrasion resistance. The straight through valve will handle up to 100% solids and with the use of a soft rubber diaphragm, will still give tight shut-off, in accordance with standards MSS SP-88 and BS EN 12266-1
- Leak TightOn pressure and vacuum services, designs. RESTA diaphragm valves operate and close 100% leak tight, in accordance with standards MSS SP-88 and BS EN 12266-1, even after thousands of operations, reducing processing and handling costs, by eliminating emissions normally associated with other valve
- Operating mechanism not in contact with line media All working parts of the valves are isolated from the line media and positive closure is obtained even on frequent cycling or with entrained particulates in the line unlike other valve types.
- Easy MaintenanceThree part design allows maintenance and actuator retrofitting without removing the valve body from the pipeline. Overall this results in lower cost of ownership compared to other valve types.
- Suitable for ControlThrottling and control characteristics are enhanced by a streamlined flow path that is cavity free and provides excellent flow control capabilities.
Size Ranges: 1/2” through 14”
Pressure Ratings: ANSI #125, #150, PN6, PN10, PN16
Standards compliance: ASME B16.34, DIN 3202, BS 5156, ASME B16.10, MSS SP-71, BS EN558, ASME B16.1 CLASS 125, ASME B16.5 CL150, EN1092, EN12226, ISO 5208, API 598, BS 4504 or equivalents
Materials: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, or Other Specials
Ends Connections: Flanged RF or FF
Optional Locking Device
Optional Direct Mounting to ISO 5211
Handwheel, Electric or Pneumatic operated